HID ProxCard II Access ID Card (Single Card)
ProxCard II Information:
The HID 1326 ProxCard II is a powerful RF-programmable clamshell proximity access card offering universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers. Boasting a durable clamshell construction and low cost-per-card, HID1326 is the value-priced access control card used by industry and facilities worldwide.
HID 1326 ProxCard II Quick Facts:
- Universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Durable packaging and consistent read range.
- External number printed on ProxCard for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Up to 24” read range
- HID 1326 Proxcard II Labels allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers to create a photo ID Prox Card.
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- Custom pre-printed artwork also available.
Dimensions: 2.125” x 3.375” x 0.070” (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.18 cm)
We Also Recommend
P10SHL Kantech Ioprox Access Cards - (Qty 25) Clamshell Type