HID ProxPro 5355AGK00 Card Reader/Keypad
HID GLOBAL CORPORATION 5355AGk00
READER PROX PRO CHARCOAL GRAY WITH KEYPAD
The ProxPro® proximity card reader's weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring a larger read range.
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand, Serial (RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Available in gray or beige.
- Affords high reliability, consistent read range characteristics, and low power consumption in a single, easy-to-install package.
- Features multicolor LED, internal or host control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper "off" switch for silent operation.
- Provides Wiegand protocol interface compatibility with all standard access control systems.
- Offers an optional, fully integrated personal identification number keypad for heightened security. Can be mounted to glass (using the optional glass mounting kit).
Typical Maximum Read Range*
ProxCard® II Card - up to 8" (20 cm)
ISOProx® II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
DuoProx® II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
Smart ISOProx® II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
Smart DuoProx® II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
HID Proximity & MIFARE® card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
ProxCard® Plus Card - up to 3" (7.5 cm)
ProxKey® II Keyfob - up to 3" (7.5 cm)
MicroProx® Tag - up to 4" (10.2 cm)
ProxPass® Active Vehicle Tag - N/A
*Depending on local installation conditions.
5.0" x 5.0" x 1.0" (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
10-28.5 VDC; Linear power supplies recommended. Reverse voltage protection included.
Average: 100 mA (12 VDC)
Peak: 120 mA (24 VDC)
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
12 oz. (336 gm)
Wiegand or Clock and Data interface: 500 feet (152 m)
RS-232 interface: 50 feet (15 m)
RS-422 interface: 4000 feet (1219 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor stranded with overall shield or equivalent.
Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control. RS-422 requires ALPHA 6212C 2-Twisted Pair, shielded cable with drain wire, or equivalent for data, plus ALPHA 1292C two-conductor shielded or equivalent for DC power.
Canada/UL 294 Listed: Access Control System Units
FCC Certification, United States
CE Mark, Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE
Directive (EN60950 - ITE Electrical Safety, EN 300 330 - SRD, and ETS 300 683 - EMC)
IEC60950, ITE CB Scheme Electrical Safety
Australia C-Tick Mark, New Zealand EMC, China
Taiwan (5355 only)
We Also Recommend
DGLP FN WLC26 Centaur Proximity Reader - Replaces the CR-R880